Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Biggest fears

I am very grateful for the breaks that Ted gets. One day, a week, or a month, no matter the size they are precious to me. I have asked numerous people this question. What do you like to do with your husband? I was surprised by the response I received the majority of the time. "I don't know?" Some would say their "together" consisted of them just sitting side by side. Each doing their own thing.
I am grateful to say that is not the case in my situation. Do I love everything we "do" together? In one word, yes. Because we are together. What could be better than that. One of my biggest fears is losing our time together too soon. Ted and I have had very few date nights, but we do everything together. If I were asked that same question, I would respond, "everything." I will let you in on a little secret though. I do wish we got to enjoy more time alone,  doing more activities we love,  rather than just things that need to be done. But one day it will come and I am thankful for every moment we do get to spend together no matter what it is we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I feel the same way and am so grateful my husband enjoys doing the "everyday" things with me just like yours does :)

    ReplyDelete