Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

a boy and his dog

You truly find out more about yourself when you have children. Jack is mini-me in a lot of ways. His love for animals is no exception. I would normally say that dogs and horses are his favorite but currently with Grandma and Grandpa Story in Africa he loves any animal that lives where they do.
The other day we were taking the trash the dump. Indy was in the bed of the truck along with the trash. When we got back into the cab Jack was panicked! "Don't throw Indy away, Dad!" He is always so concerned. His heart is so tender.
I am so thankful to my parents who always helped us pursue the things we loved. Even though I was the only child who loved animals, that didn't stop them from surprising me with my first puppy or my horse after moving to Idaho. I know it is a lot of work and money. But I am so grateful that they allowed my dreams to come true. I hope to always do the same for my kids.

1 comment:

  1. That is really cute! We have cows in our pasture, so Traeger loves cows! I've never loved animals, but Tyler does- so that's where Traeger gets it. It's cute that Jack is similar to you in that way!

    ReplyDelete